天之聪教育 2020-02-10 EN84 1092次
UN China Public Statement on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
联合国驻华系统关于2019新型冠状病毒的公开声明
A Message of Hope and Solidarity
传递希望与团结
From Mr. Nicholas Rosellini, United Nations Resident Coordinator
联合国驻华协调员 罗世礼
To all my friends across China,
全国各地的朋友们,
At this difficult time, we need to come together in common humanity; we need to stand together in compassion and solidarity.
在此艰难时刻,我们需要共同高举人道主义旗帜;我们需要同心同德、团结一致。
I understand you will be feeling anxious about the current outbreak of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
你们对于2019新型冠状病毒的爆发深感忧虑,此情此心,我感同身受。
But I urge all of you to follow the guidance from the World Health Organization and stay positive!
即便如此,我还是要敦促大家遵循世界卫生组织的指导,秉承积极向上的精神。
At the United Nations, we are working together with the government and partners to procure much-needed medical supplies and resources.
联合国正与各国政府以及各合作伙伴保持密切合作,采购亟需的医疗用品和资源,支持中国的战疫工作。
And we are also discussing how best to support China with the longer-term socio-economic impacts. In particular, we stand by to support the recovery of the health and education systems, which are under tremendous strain.
我们也在探讨如何更好地支持中国在疫后的恢复,实现长期的社会与经济发展。目前,中国的卫生和教育系统正承受着巨大压力,我们随时准备提供支持,帮助这些领域早日恢复正常。
As we continue our efforts in poverty reduction across China, we also give special attention to the vulnerable groups.
我们将继续努力支持中国的脱贫攻坚工作。我们特别关注弱势群体的需求。
I also want to take this opportunity to commend all the frontline health and emergency service workers who are working tirelessly to respond to the outbreak.
我还想借此机会,感谢所有在前线提供医疗卫生和紧急服务的工作人员,感谢他们为应对疫情做出的不懈努力。
And I wish all of you who are unwell a speedy recovery.
我祝愿受到疫情影响的朋友们早日康复。
To the world, I want to emphasize the need for international solidarity, and to support China and those other countries that might be impacted in these difficult circumstances.
对整个国际社会,我想强调,国际团结十分必要。我们呼吁世界各国支持中国,以及那些同样可能受到此次疫情影响的其他国家。
Importantly, we must avoid the stigmatization of people that are victims of the situation.
重要的是,我们必须停止对疫情受害者的污名化。
As United Nations Secretary-General has said: “At this time of heightened anxiety, we must avoid discrimination, and stand together in solidarity and compassion.”
正如联合国秘书长古特雷斯所说:“在焦虑加剧的时候,我们必须团结一致、关爱帮助、避免歧视”。
I urge everyone to follow the advice of the Government of China and “stay calm, rest assured, and stay confident.”
我敦促大家听从中国政府的意见,“保持冷静、正常生活、充满信心”。
At the United Nations, we are working very closely with the Chinese authorities.
联合国正在与中国政府各部门密切合作。
We continue to have confidence in China’s capacity to respond to this outbreak.
我们持续对中国应对此次疫情暴发的能力充满信心。
I urge all of you to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization:
我敦促大家遵循世界卫生组织的指导:
To greet each other without physical contact;
互相问候时,请避免身体接触;
Maintain a distance of one meter between you and others;
与人相见时,请与他人保持一米的距离;
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer;
务必经常用肥皂和水或含酒精的免洗洗手液洗手;
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze;
咳嗽或打喷嚏时,务必用纸巾遮住口鼻;
And finally, when you wear a mask, learn how to put it on, take it off and dispose of it correctly.
最后,请务必学习好口罩正确佩戴、摘取及丢弃的方法。
Zhongguo Jia You!
中国加油!
Wuhan Jia You!
武汉加油!
3月7日,十四届全国人大二次会议在北京梅地亚中心新闻发布厅举行记者会。中共中央政治局委员、外交部长王毅就中国外交政策和对外关系相关问题回答中外记者提问。
新华网&CGTN 2024-03-07 15:18:50
收藏资讯
根据会议议程,国务院总理李强代表国务院向大会作政府工作报告。报告共分三个部分:一、2023年工作回顾;二、2024年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向;三、2024年政府工作任务。
新华网&CGTN 2024-03-05 20:56:56
收藏资讯
2023年是全面贯彻落实中共二十大精神的开局之年。以习近平同志为核心的中共中央团结带领全党全国各族人民,坚持稳中求进工作总基调,接续奋斗、砥砺前行,坚决克服内外困难,全面深化改革开放,新冠疫情防控平稳转段,高质量发展扎实推进,科技创新实现新突破,安全发展基础巩固夯实,民生保障有力有效,经济社会发展主要预期目标圆满完成,社会大局保持稳定,全面建设社会主义现代化国家迈出坚实步伐,极大增强了全国各族人民信心和底气。
新华网&CGTN 2024-03-05 18:18:43
收藏资讯
女士们、先生们,各位媒体朋友们,下午好!现在举行全国政协十四届二次会议新闻发布会。我们今天的发言人是全国政协十四届二次会议副秘书长兼新闻发言人刘结一先生。我是全国政协十四届二次会议副秘书长邹加怡,今天的新闻发布会由我来主持。坐在左边的这位是全国政协办公厅新闻局局长周北川先生,他会协助我点请记者朋友提问。下面,先请刘结一先生介绍全国政协十四届二次会议的总体安排,之后请媒体朋友们提问。
新华网&CGTN 2024-03-05 18:05:30
收藏资讯