UN 2023-12-31 273次
Video Message by UN Secretary-General António Guterres for New Year 2024
联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2024年新年视频致辞
2023 has been a year of enormous suffering, violence, and climate chaos.
2023年是充满苦难、暴力和气候混乱的一年。
Humanity is in pain.
人类处于痛苦之中。
Our planet is in peril.
我们的星球岌岌可危。
2023 is the hottest year on record.
2023年是有记录以来最热的一年。
People are getting crushed by growing poverty and hunger.
人们被日益严重的贫困和饥饿压垮。
Wars are growing in number and ferocity.
战争增加且愈演愈烈。
And trust is in short supply.
信任缺失。
But pointing fingers and pointing guns lead nowhere.
但是,横加指责、以枪口威逼是毫无益处的。
Humanity is strongest when we stand together.
当我们团结一致时,人类才是最强大的。
2024 must be a year for rebuilding trust and restoring hope.
2024年必须是重建信任和重燃希望的一年。
We must come together across divides for shared solutions.
我们必须跨越分歧,团结起来,寻求共同的解决方案。
For climate action.
为了气候行动。
For economic opportunity and a fairer global financial system that delivers for all.
为了经济机遇,为了一个能为所有人提供服务、更公平的全球金融体系。
Together, we must stand up against the discrimination and hatred that are poisoning relations between countries and communities.
我们必须共同打击毒化国家和社区间关系的歧视和仇恨。
And we must make sure new technologies such as artificial intelligence are a force for good.
我们必须确保人工智能等新技术成为向善的力量。
The United Nations will keep rallying the world for peace, sustainable development and human rights.
联合国将继续团结全世界,促进和平、可持续发展和人权。
Let’s resolve to make 2024 a year of building trust and hope in all that we can accomplish together.
让我们下定决心,使2024年成为建立信任的一年,并对我们能够共同实现的一切充满希望。
I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year.
祝大家新年快乐、平安。
Blossoms in spring turn into fruits in autumn, and a bumper harvest is the reward of hard work. In this season of harvest, I am delighted to gather together with so many old and new friends in Beijing to discuss grand plans for China-Africa friendship and
新华网 2024-09-12 08:39:53
收藏资讯
大家上午好!首先,我谨代表中国外交部向古特雷斯秘书长表示诚挚敬意!向出席首届人工智能能力建设研讨班的各位学员表示热烈欢迎!对上海市政府为研讨班成功举办所作的周到安排表示衷心感谢!
外交部 2024-09-05 08:50:09
收藏资讯
It is my great pleasure to meet you here on the eve of the 2024 Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC). On behalf of the Chinese government and people, and in the name of my wife and myself, I extend a warm welcome to you all.
新华网 2024-09-05 08:40:51
收藏资讯
白皮书指出,加快能源转型发展,实现能源永续利用,持续增进民生福祉,为世界经济提供不竭动力,已成为各国共识。党的十八大以来,中国能源进入高质量发展新阶段。2014年,习近平总书记提出推动能源消费革命、能源供给革命、能源技术革命、能源体制革命和全方位加强国际合作的“四个革命、一个合作”能源安全新战略,为新时代能源发展指明了前进方向、提供了根本遵循。
国新办 2024-08-31 10:56:53
收藏资讯